At a practical level what does this input and support look like?
- Daily signing and checking of student planners- we understand the importance of communication between the parent and teacher; the planner is an essential tool for this.
- Positive and constructive feedback through termly parental surveys.
- Regular inputs into parent consultation evenings.
- An open door policy with the Headteacher and staff.
- Input in maintaining and developing the school site.
- Assistance with school activities and trips.