SAS Terms and conditions
- All steps of the application process are to be controlled and updated only by the Headteacher and CA in consultation with student leadership and other interested parties.
- The Headteacher and CA have the right to withdraw SAS status from any student if they fall below key performance indicators
- There can be no variations or deviation from the application process
- Once awarded the status of SAS, students must provide evidence to illustrate their continued input into the scheme each year.
- A student awarded SAS will retain this status for their time in the school unless removed under section 2 above.
- There can be no deviation from all of the required standards for application onto the scheme
- The SAS scheme may only be accredited to a student by the Headteacher and CA of Stockport Campus and until the scheme is adopted beyond the school is not transferable to other schools.